Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Saturday, January 23, 2010

Daily Dose of Dylin - Mom's Magic Words always work!

Jordyn - "Dylin can you please get your feet off my seat?"
Dylin - "What's the magic word?"
Jordyn - "I said please!"
Dylin - "That's not my magic word!"
Jordyn - "DYLIN GET YOUR FEET OFF MY SEAT!"
Dylin - (sarcastically) "So sorry, my feet aren't coming off until you tell me the magic word!"
ME - "DYLIN GET YOUR DANG FEET OFF THE SEAT NOW BEFORE I SMACK YOUR FEET!"
Dylin - (in her valley girl voice) "Oh my gosh Mom, that's it!... that's the magic word I mean sentence, you got it... the whole sentence...now I will take my feet down, congratulations Mom, you're so smart!"