Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Callin' my Daddy's bluff...

Dylin has lost 3 linking cubes (behavior cubes) in school but clearly does not remember why?!!
Rick told her, "if you don't tell me why, I'm going to go call Mrs. Curtis."
(Normally this would be a scare tactic! Now with my child this is.... Dad, let me make you feel stupid.)
She raised up those eye brows, pointed her finger, waved her head and said, "You do not have her number!"
Rick said, "Yes I do!"
She said, "Oh really, then show me!"
p.s dylin dressed up and calls herself the "principal witch"... she is so asking for trouble at her school.