Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Sunday, December 14, 2008

Daily Dose of Dylin


Tyler and Jordyn have NEVER liked fictional characters. We don't do pictures with Disney characters, Easter bunny, and of course Santa. Dylin on the other hand wasn't scared of them, she just didn't give a flip that they existed. Until this year! That little conning mind started thinking. Not only did we sit on his lap, but we called him, and told him we loved him. I said, Dylin, "Why do you like Santa all of the sudden?" "Well Mommy, Tyler told me that when kids are bad, they get sh** in their stockings.