Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Wednesday, April 15, 2009

5 weeks later.....22 hours total....

Jordyn has had her Hawaiian room since she was 3 so she wanted a change. I wasn't ready for one. I love her room & I'm sentimental about my paitings for each of my kids.
But she was clear that she wanted a rock star room with animal print for her birthday. She had no idea that I was going to do it. The second she left for school I was ripping her room apart. I had only one wall to do, piece of cake, ha! I rallied up Johanna & we went to work. Little did we know that the primer would suck the black paint in, and so every zebra stripe had to be painted 3-4 times each. So here it is.....