Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Friday, April 3, 2009

Drama Mama

If you're down, come to me... I can make you feel better.

Had to be at Sunrise Hospital with Dylin for testing @ 7:30am....
she was bent out of shape because I had to wake her up, she had to fast, and then walked out
to a dead car battery....
she's normaly cooperative during all her tests, but she's had it! (I don't blame her)
we ended up being there longer than planned due to her uncooperation.
After all that, we came home to water running down the drive way....
Yep, the hot water heater exploded.
Shut the water off for 4 hours - called my parents to rescue me.
Get a call from my doctor (whom I tell don't call me with any test results, I have a lot going on right now with Dylin's health) and says that I need a biopsy on my thyroid.
My parents come to the rescue....
As Rick & my Dad change out the water heater & my mom & sister Robin are consoling me after a hard month from medical hell...
water starts coming out of the stairs and onto the tile. (The water heater flooded under the stairwell.)
woke up to more water coming out of the walls in the family room.

Who knew a sledge hammer could accomplish so much therapy?!