Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Harvest Festival

It's catch up time! I've been swamped with our school Harvest Festival for the past few weeks. I will post new pictures soon, but wanted to show these off for now. Our school is known for the amazing baskets we raffle off. Not sure why we call them baskets, they are far from a basket. There were 12 in total, here are a few of my favorites.

Mad Scientist


Movie Night


Girls Just Wanna have Fun


Havin' a Ball


The "Apple of My Eye" basket was my idea this year and it was by far the biggest money maker!
We were able to have an IPad & IPod in it, along with $100 in Itunes cards & accessories!!!