Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The mind of MY 6 year old....

I don't have a picture for this story, shocking I know! We were at Tyler's baseball game and Dylin was playing in the sand volleyball area. She came over and asked Grandma and I for water. We both knew immediately it wasn't to drink. I said, "Dylin, you aren't making mudd." She thought for about a split second, her eyes lit up and said, "I just need a drink." Grandma said, "yes, you can have a drink right here, you aren't taking the bottle." So she took a drink!
A few minutes later, she came back for another drink, and another and another! That little smartie pants was filling her mouth with the water and then spitting it into the sand!!!
(I feel bad for the kids that were playing with her mudd)