Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Monday, May 23, 2011

In Training - Lesson 1

I'd be a horrible Mother if I said I just started teaching my kids tid bits of stuff in life they need to know. We're just starting to blog it, that's all.

As much as I want my kids to be with me for the rest of their lives, I don't want them to be. (maybe next door). You hear the Moms that say, "I can't wait till school starts back up." I'm the Mom that says, "I want my kids to stay home with me."
But since they can't, I'm training them to be independent. Along with their friends too. If you're hanging out over here, we may surf down the stairs on boogie boards, but know that you'll be learning how to change the filter on my reverse osmosis too. (I need some other children to be strong individuals too, who will my kids marry?)

We learned how to use self check out at the grocery store.....
(who doesn't love running items over the scanner? I always fight my girls to be the checker when we play store at home.)