Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Monday, May 23, 2011

"It's out of order"

It's 4am.
Dylin's in my bed.
Tyler comes in.
Tyler starts throwing up.
I help him. Get him in bed.
Scoop up Dylin to put her back in her bed.
She yells, "STOP, what are you doing?!!!"
 "Dyl, Tyler is sick, you need to go back in your bed."
 "No way, it's out of order!"
 "Huh?"
"I said, it's out of order!!"
"Like you mean, a mess?"
"No, it's out of order, like you can't use it!"
"Dylin, Tyler is sick, you have to go there!"
I continue to carry her in there.
To find this on her door.

she was serious!
She then of course follows it up with,
"and since you are making it IN ORDER, you are making my bed in the morning!"
WHO IS THIS CONTROVERSIAL AT 4AM!!!!???