Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Sunday, June 28, 2009

Don't hold back tell me what kind of Mother I really am..


I was cleaning out the car and had a trash bag. Should have put it right into the trash. My pack rat girls always look through my trash bags around the house, cause they know I'll throw their crap away.... Dylin opened it up to find a receipt. She loves receipts to play store with. But really how many do you need! She said, "MOM, WHY DID YOU THROW THIS AWAY, YOU KNOW I WANTED IT." Dylin, "You don't need another one." "YES I DO, GOSH WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO LAME?"