Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Thursday, June 11, 2009

My phoentic southern girl


Jordyn brought her journal home from school. My sister Robin ( a 3rd grade teacher ) were laughing so hard, we had makeup dripping down our cheeks & holding ourselves from wetting our pants. In my defense, as I'm sure you'll think I'm mean to Jordyn for laughing or posting her struggles, I told her that she spells everything the way it really should be.


Bruthu - Brother

Cinde uf - Kind of

O most - almost

gise - guys

quweshen - question