Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Friday, October 23, 2009

Mother Monkey at it again...

If you don't already know... you will never see dirty nails on my kids, ear wax in their ears, and as much as I try at least my girls will not have boogers. Tyler is a lost cause. I even have actual dentist tools to pick at their teeth. I trained them well, they love to lay and watch TV while I pick at them.
I never thought I'd be able to top my dentist tools, but oh I did & boy was I so excited.
CVS didn't have our meds ready, so I wandered. This is asking for trouble. I found the nedi-pot. If you didn't see this on Oprah, you may not know what it is. When I saw this on the shelf, my heart started pumping, I was dying to get home & shove this up one of my kids noses. To be honest, I knew I wouldn't do this to myself, but was very eager to use it on my kids.
A nedi-pot looks like a genie bottle. You add warm water & salt saline solution. You stick the nozzle in one nostril and pour it up your nose. The water goes up in your sinuses & comes out the other nostril. Doesn't that sound so funny! It cleans out everything & will help get rid of the germs up their nose. I talked to the pharmacist about it & he said, "really, your kids will let you?" I said, "my girls will probably scream at me but my son will totally laugh & be excited to try it." Sure enough, that was exactly what happened.
I wanted to get pictures of the water coming out, but this was the best we got... for now. This isn't a faze that's going away quite yet. Oh and by the way, Tyler said this is the best he has ever been able to breathe. See I'm not mean, I helped him out! =)
If you think this is funny, you need to read the story on when Tyler let me tape his butt hole to check for pin worms..... (on the right side of my blog, under labels, click on "Mind blowing conversations with Tyler." You'll find his Tape Worm story.)