Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Monday, October 19, 2009

Why I haven't blogged daily...

After 4-5 days a week in baseball.... we came in 2nd again. =( Tyler hung in there tough, through all his health battles and kicked some rear on the pitchers mound!! He has also started to play 2nd. He still loves short & 3rd, but is liking the change up. We have all but about a 2 week break before another tournament. ahhh!
Jordyn's softball takes up the other 3 days. Doesn't she look so cute at catcher?!
Pink gear is a must!
This is Dylin in the school's Harvest Run. For a little girl that shouldn't be alive... the little firecracker placed 10th in the Kindergarten race!!! She continues to surpass all expectations & makes my world go round daily. =)

This is my niece Hadlee. She explains how I feel.