Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Bonnie & Clyde


Let me remind you that these are the two that taught each other about nutts & crotches .... they are in the same Kindergarten class & both received the 2 awards this last week. Lisa (Drew's Mom) and I showed up to the awards program laughing as we couldn't comprehend how either received an award, together and were dying to know what it was for.

Dylin woke up this morning and said, "Mom, I had the GOODEST dream! I was at school and Mrs. Curtis told me and Drew to go out and steal a car. It was the funnest dream and we did it!"
Holy ???? ... really, I'm scared of this child.