Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Sunday, May 16, 2010

Busy being smart... (not me)... Tyler!

Tyler participated in the Battle of the Books & Jr. Varsity Quiz. His team had to read 8 novels and then have a jeopardy style game against other teams. They came in 4th place.
Ok so the funny thing is, I think I was the only parent there that didn't read the books in order to help their child study. Who does that? Apparently, everyone except me! 
Varsity Quiz is where ridiculously smart kids go head to head against other schools and answer random questions to things we'd never need to know. 
Jordyn said, "Why in the world do we need to know this stuff that they're talking about?"
 I'm right with you Jordyn!!! 
Where did this kid come from? Certainly not from me??? 
Good job Tyler!!