Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Monday, May 24, 2010

A time to be grateful


Through all my trials and pain, when the sweet Lord realizes I can bare no more. The one thing I pray for (if i'm ever granted a break), please keep Dylin healthy. Today was the day 1 of her 6 month routine testing. After 2 hours of going over and over Dylin's current condition regarding her Polycycstic Kidney Disease, her nephrologist said, "Dylin you've blown me away since you were born and again today, I'm blown away!" "Go back to school healthy girl and we'll see you in 6 months, no need for anymore blood tests, scans, or ultrasounds at this time." Her PKD is progressing, and sadly decisions are based simply on they can not do anything when there isn't a cure. But, her blood pressure is stable, her organ function is great and she doesn't have any signs that it's affected her heart or causing brain aneurysms.... 
so we'll take the good word and we're back at school!