Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Monday, May 31, 2010

My TINY snobby side

I took my kids to St. George to visit my parents. We went to Pine Valley to have a picnic and play around. If you know me well, you know I am far from a mountain/camping girl. I'd much rather be at the beach.  I was being a good sport and I actually started to have fun but then the excitement died after we visited the bathrooms. I cannot figure out how people enjoy camping. You sit in dirt, bat flies all day, and crap in a hole. Really, this is fun? Plus, didn't you ever see the movie "Watcher's in the Woods?" Ummm, that says enough. My Dad and I sat there people watching for a bit. 
We decided the criteria to be a camper is: 
1. Men must wear a wife beater tank top or go shirtless with your belly hanging out
2. Have a wife that wears shorts that she wore pre-child bearing days (that she shouldn't be wearing)
3. Your wife must have a truck driver mouth
4. A Mallord camper for bumping and for the men to sleep in (a tent for the women)
5. A baby in a bouncer crying or crawling around in dirt
6. Minimum of 6 bumper stickers on your truck about Nascar, Mama jokes or some other white trash joke.
7. Enough potato chips & hot dogs to eat, and beer to drink all day long. (since that's the only thing to do all day is EAT!)



(Yes I have sandals on and Dylin has her Uggs... we weren't very prepared)

Now if I were staying in one of these two homes.... you'll see me on the mountain ;o)