Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Thursday, June 10, 2010

Green Cube paybacks!

I have been begging for Dylin to just be a good girl in school and STOP losing those dang green cubes. Okay so I lied... Lose them all you want Dylin!
She has been a devil at home and it's all due to her having 4 days in a row of not losing a single one.  She's made us all cry or nearly want to put her out front with a for sale sign in her hands. She has to argue every single thing, go off on everyone, she wants her way with everyone!
Don't believe me? (well if you know her, of course you believe me)
Me - "Dylin, you are being such a brat!"
Dyl - "Well, what'da ya think you are!?"

Me - "Dylin, what is going on? You are so out of control!"
Dyl - "Well, I've had to be so good at school, you don't expect me to be good all day do you?"
          "I just can't do it!"

Me - "Dyl, you are VERRRRY close to not having a birthday party."
Dyl - "Why? i'll be good that day!"
(gee thanks.)

Let me remind you, SHE IS FIVE!!!