Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Sunday, June 6, 2010

Totally Focused Baby!

Intoducting TOTALLY FOCUSED PHOTOGRAPHY!
My friend Natalie and I are officially in business.
We are in the middle of our first Little League tournament.
We specialize in action shots at sporting tournaments, but also do events with our green screen. You can choose your backgrounds and the coolest part of all.... we have onsite printing. Pictures can be viewed and printed within a matter of minutes. Here are a few shots from this weekend, in our beautiful Vegas 108 degree weather! AHHH!