Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Thursday, June 3, 2010

Those dang green cubes again....

We've had issues all year about green cubes. These are behavior cubes in Dylin's kindergarten class. You lose them when you're naughty, not listening, talking... pretty much anything Dylin does. It's been quite funny how we don't have to ask her anymore if she's lost any that day, she has to get it off her chest. We have non stop talks about this little issue and I'm telling you... she's had the best excuses. You almost can't say anything except, "ya you've gotta point there Dylin."

"There is definitely not enough time in recess to get all your talking done!"
"Mom, it's rude to not answer someone when they talk to you!"
"I still have one cube left, that's good??"

So today we're walking up to school, just holding hands. I looked down at her and said, "Dylin can you try really really hard to not lose any green cubes today, pretty please??" Without a breath, she said, "Oh that's an easy one, I don't have any anyways!"