Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Friday, July 16, 2010

Baby's got the Blues

Baby Macy won't take the bottle. My sister Robin is going back to teaching her little first graders on Monday and we're up a freakin' creek! Everyone says, "Oh she won't starve herself, don't worry!" WRONG! She will go hours upon hours and will scream until you want to scream with her. I don't know what to do! Today I tried for 30 minutes, Robin stepped in, and started singing songs to her. She thinks she is Phoebe on Friends. "You love this bottle, You love this bottle, it's your favorite thing in the world....you want the bottle, you want the bottle, the bottle is for youuuuuu!" Tyler chimes in, in a high octave range, "She wants a boob, She wants a boob!"

HAHAHAHAHA. He's so funny.