Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Saturday, July 31, 2010

A Day!!!

We're so excited! Our ABC Adventures are under way! Yesterday we started with A.
But lame me wasn't too good with remembering to take pictures. 
(I know, me? forget pictures??)

We started off with AURIELLO'S Pizza (forgot to take a pic)
and then did AQUATICS at a ghetto pool in North Las Vegas. 
(looonnnng story how we ended up there)
but it was fun!

Friends for the day: Pippin boys, Calderon boys, Hall kids, Brielle, Jake and my kids!



 


 


 
first party pooper. she didn't get the goggles first. boo-hoo, go swim!
 (bert spraying her to make her laugh)