Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Saturday, July 3, 2010

Congrats Jordyn!!!

Jordyn's class made a hard bound book with stories inside from each student. Jordyn's art work was chosen from her classmates as the cover of the book!!!! 


The Huge Ball
by, Jordyn

Once upon a time there was a princess who lived in a gray castle. She loved to dance on the pretty, green grass. One day she thought it maybe I should have a ball. so she asked if someone could clean the huge castle, decorate the ballroom, and sew her pretty dress. then she thought I should make invitations. So she did. Once she was done she had to deliver one hundred twenty invitations. She walked twenty miles there and twenty miles back and was exhausted when she returned.
the princess thought I need to get some rest for tomorrow. She got up at 8:30 in the morning, got hte dress on ad said to herself, "I look beautiful!" the princess went down the stairs and saw someone she wanted to dance with. She said to the man in the black tuxedo with the nice accent, "I pick you to dance with." They danced until they got sick spinning around. Then the boy said, "would you like to marry me?"
She said, "yes!" They lived happily ever after.