Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Thursday, January 6, 2011

Announcing Dylin's Be Kind Shirts!!!




We are excited to announce Dylin's very own Be Kind Shirts.
If you aren't familiar with the Be Kind shirts and what they're all about, I strongly urge you to check out http://www.joshstevensfoundation.com/

One month before Josh’s 13th birthday, he lost his life in tragic accident. His time on Earth was much too short, but his kind heart and spirit will live forever. Josh was known for his unique brand of kindness. His legacy continues to inspire. The Josh Stevens Foundation was created to honor his life and the example he set for us all to follow.

The Josh Stevens Foundation and Dylin's Foundation have joined together to bring awareness to the Be Kind campaign and Polycystic Kidney Disease. Profits from shirt sales will be shared between the two foundations.



When thinking of a slogan for Dylin's shirts, I explained to her what we were doing and asked her what she wanted it to say. (on the front of the shirts they all say Be Kind, and the back's have different sayings on them).Without a moments hesitation Dylin said, "What about, Rock On! Because I Rock On after all my blood tests and other testing." I had chills through my body, and knew this was perfect!!!
She also told me down to the detail of what she wanted her logo to look like. With Dylin's requests, this is what I sketched. The entire project was exciting for the both of us and we are happy to share this with you!



This logo and Josh's logo are both on the back of the shirts as well!