Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sponge Bob and the Second Coming...

Dyl - Mom, what will it be like when we go to heaven? I want a body. Not be a ghost.
Me - Dyl, we aren't going to be like Casper, you'll look like yourself.
Dyl - Well on Sponge Bob, there was a dead pirate and he came back to life and re-grew his beard and he went places but he was still a spirit.
Me - how did he die?
Dyl - ummm maybe like a heart attack or something?!
Me - Dyl, what does that have to do with the second coming?
Dyl - well I wanna make sure we aren't going to be like creepy ghosts that can go dig for treasures under the sea and grow beards!

She seriously is the reason I live!!!! :o)