Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Daily DoseS of Dylin....


Oh mighty child of mine.... I have been trying to keep track of her "mouth" lately. Hopefully I can describe just how funny and creative she is!

Dyl - "I'm thinking about how I want to make a difference in the world."
Me - "Oh really and how do u plan on that?"
Dyl - "I dont know."
Me - "Well how about you be a good example to others by acting nice."
Dyl - "Well that's not going to work, I'm on Christmas break from school."
Me - "Dyl you can be nice at home, friends houses, other places, not just at school!"
Dyl - "Naaaa, I'll have to choose something else."

Dyl - "How many minutes do I stay in time out?
Me - "6 minutes cuz your 6!"
Dyl - "Well than wouldn't that be 6 1/2 minutes since I'm 6 1/2, duh?!"

Dyl - "Mom I need cinnamon."
Me - "Ok I'll come get it in a minute."
Dyl - "I can't wait, I'll get it myself!"
Me - "No you won't cuz robins cookies are on the counter."
Dyl - "Mom, helllooooo be a problem solver!!! I'll just move the cookies and climb up there!"

(Duh Mom!)

Dylin just came in and said, "I am not tired!!! I have lots of faults!" (wrong
description but...)
She said, "first Uh-ball (of all) I am hungry, thirsty, need a piece of white
chocolate, wanna get on computer, need to watch tv, or play with uncle Bob."
"Soooo mom what's your choice, huh! Huh!"
I said, "none, go climb your butt in bed."
She said, "you lost that wasn't any of the ideas, guess I get to pick!"