Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Baking with Jordyn


We all know Jordyn is just like me! Us two together making cookies, following directions could be quite the show....
I was "trying" to teach her measurements so I told her she needs 3 tsps of baking soda... she proceeded to look through the drawer to find the teaspoon. I explained what the abbreviation for tsp and I saw her pick up a spoon, but then a minute later, she was still looking. I asked, "J, didn't you find the spoon?" She said, "Yes, but I only found one, I'm still looking for two more!"

Reminds me of when my Dad told my friend Lisa Thompson-Fama (yes had to throw in the whole name, ha ha) to go "un plug" the toilet.... we went looking for an actual plug & outlet in the back of the toilet. (this was in high school!)