Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Monday, December 7, 2009

Days 4,5 & 6 Winter Wonderland

I haven't been able to blog the last few days because we have been busy having our Winter Wonderland in Utah. My parents surprised my kids and took us to Salt Lake soon after arriving to St. George. We spent the weekend there and had plenty of things to do that fell perfect into our Winter Wonderland theme....

This is at Thanksgiving Point....
The Gateway in Salt Lake....

Outside of our hotel...



LDS Temple visitors center.... GORGEOUS!....
Tabernacle...
NOW this is what I'd like to have as our 8th tree in our home.....
This was in the conference building. After submitting a request for the past few years...my Mom was chosen to receive tickets to the 1st Presidency Christmas Devotional.
Temple...
Who would want to string those lights?.... so glad they did though!