Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Day 2 Winter Wonderland

Day 2 was all about creating our Winter Wonderland in our home... These are our theme trees. We are missing our newest one this 2009... Our New York Yankees tree. It's up and decorated, but we are waiting to receive a few more World Series Championship Ornaments to add before we post.
This is my special tree.. I set up and decorate all on my own... LOOOOVE it!
Gold & Burgundy...
That dang star will never stay up right, but I haven't fallin' yet!


Dining Room...
Our kids tree... ornaments they've made and they receive a few each year that has to do something they did that year.. we have lots of baseball & dance ornaments!
Our Disney Tree...
The Drama Mama Pink & Purple tree...
Red & Green Trees....
Rainbow Trees...