Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Day 1 Winter Wonderland

If you haven't seen... go back to blog posts back in August. To keep my kids busy during Summer break... we did a daily activity that started with letter of the alphabet. Of course the first thing that every kid asked once the ABC Adventures were over... "What are we doing for track break?"
The ABC adventures were a blast and I had to learn to out-do myself each day.. never knew what I was doing until that day. I'm a last minute kinda gal.
So here we go... off on a whim... never know what I'm doing. Some may be lame... some may be outrageous.. we'll see if I can top the ABC Adventures with Winter Wonderland.

Day 1 - made Gingerbread Houses
Teams - Dylin & I, Dru & Tyler and Reed & Jordyn



Paseo Verde Little League House

Jordyn & Reed's with Wildcat baseball colors
Ummm. Yep... uht oh... never grabbed a shot of Dylin's... ours kept collapsing. :0(