Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Saturday, August 14, 2010

Buy a lemonade for .25, get a colon cleanse for FREE!

My kids have been begging to have a lemonade stand. They made signs, got their stand ready, and were ready to go. Only problem, this won't be your everyday neighborhood lemonade. This stand is for those who need a colon cleanse. 
Jordyn read the Pink Lemonade and that's all she needed to see on the label when she pulled it from the pantry!!!!
(and no it's not mine, somehow blogging my kids funnies always reveals someone else's uht oh's) ;o)