Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Saturday, August 28, 2010

Catch up time....

My laptops still broken, but Apple thinks it's Not my hard drive!!! So I should have it working tomorrow! I'm praying all my pictures are there! For those wondering at least what we did for W,X,Y and Z.
W - we had a waterballoon toss and waterballoon fight.
X - we called Sunday X day an eXtra special day with my parents. They were visiting.
Y - we went to Yogels frozen Yogurt.
Z - Tyler says we did Zip, meaning nothing. I was having surgery the next morning so I told the kids I had a-Zot to do (they didnt find me very funny)and then we needed to get our Zzzzz's that night. Not an exciting way to end the ABC Adventures but neither is getting your gallbladder out!! We've hit up Purple Penguin nearly everyday. The favorite penguin is going into hibernation tomorrow until March! :o(