Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Tuesday, August 10, 2010

J Day!

We started off visiting Jesus at church ;o) and actually it was quite a special day for Dylin and I. I was asked to speak to the children in church about miracles. Dylin is our little miracle and so it was an easy topic for us. 

This is a pic from one of the times Dyl was in the hospital. 
rarely will you see this child sick and upset. 

We then went to Joshi's park to play scatterball with friends.
A nice, calm Sunday. ;o)

Ty & Jordyn
 

Michael B. & Reed

Carson & Dru
 

Michael M. & Kaylin
 

Kyle, Dan & Ben
 

Ben ;o)