Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Monday, August 30, 2010

First day of school (didn't we just get out?)

No Tears!!! First year ever! Usually it's Jordyn or myself crying, but I maintained. Probably cause I was in so much pain still, I was crabby more than anything.
These were the conversations with my kids this morning....

Tyler - "Please Mom, I'm in 5th grade, you're not really wanting a picture!"
and "Please tell me there isn't a PTA in middle school." I said, "You already asked me that, no there isn't, are you happy now??" He smiled.
Dylin - (1st grade) I asked, "I'm going to cry, is that okay?" Dylin said, "Why would you cry, you know where I'm at, it's not like I'm lost or something!"
Good thing I have Jordyn!!!
She just simply said, "Bye Mom, I'm going to miss you!"

Poor Mrs. Svendsen, she has Tyler & Jake!!!
Jordyn (4th grade) & Mrs. Davis and Dylin (1st grade) & Mr. Massanari