Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Monday, September 6, 2010

Blogging about my blog

How long has "stats" been on our blogs? I just noticed this. A cool little gadget that shows you where your online traffic is coming from. So it'll say whether my friend clicked on to view mine from her blog, or whether someone typed in a general word like crap and different sites came up. (I'm sure mine came up many times, I kinda like that word).  The other fascinating thing this shows is the traffic from where someone lives that's viewing my blog. It shows one from Israel, and another from Latvia, and since I don't have a clue where that is....it frankly scares the &%$! outa me!! It sorta freaks me out that strangers look at my blog. But I think making mine private would take away the fun, random side of me that just doesn't care. It's funny to have someone come up to you and tell me they nearly peed themselves reading about Tyler's pin worm story. In fact, on the tracker, it says that Pin Worms is the most common search that led several people to my blog. If you haven't read that story, you're missing out. I could save your child from having pin worms. (view by clicking on Tyler's label and scroll down, it was one of my first posts).
So if you have a blog and are just finding this out... have fun playing around on yours. Pretty darn fascinating.