Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Saturday, September 18, 2010

My little candidates

Tyler & Jordyn were both nominated by their classes to run for President & Vice President. We have to come up with a slogan, poster & speech this weekend. Here are a few I have thought of. Tyler is SO over me. hahahaha.

Tyler - "I'll put the STUD back in STUDent Council"
            A large picture of him with this finger up his nose and put, "PICK ME! PICK ME!"

Jordyn - "Go with the Flow, vote for Jo-Jo"
             "Sugar & Spice and all that is nice, vote Jordyn for VICE"

If they do a combo campaign, they could say.... "Don't go Nuts, vote for US"

I'll post the final outcome! Wish them luck!!!