Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Thursday, July 16, 2009

Beware Boys...Dylin is coming to Kindergarten.....


Dylin said that she practiced something to tell Mrs. Curtis (her upcoming Kindergarten teacher), I said, "really, what?"
She lowered her head, glazed up at me and said with a pouty expression.....

"Mrs. Curtis, I'm sorry I hit that boy. My emotions got the best of me. Next time I won't hit him, I'll just kick him!" 

Holy flippen $*#@!!!
I tell her everyday that if she wasn't so dang cute, I'd beat her. Her big brown eyes may just get her out of a situation like that.