Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Chelsi

This is my gorgeous young friend Chelsi. I started babysitting her when she was born, I was 11. (ya that's what I always ask her Mom, why would you hire an 11 year old?)  Chelsi was like Dylin... full of energy, a hilarious child, she was fun, loving & gorgeous. Last year Chelsi attended BYU and was the track all-star. A few weeks before her birthday we lost Chelsi in a car accident. Her birthday is Wednesday, we will be attending her night time fun run in honor of her in St. George, Utah. I miss Chelsi & her family is still aching terribly. Please kiss your kids & tell them you love them everyday! Love you Chels.