Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Schools Out...finally!

Have I mentioned that I hate year-round. First year, hopefully last year. We (me & the kids) were so over school by May. We have had dinner at T-birds after Allstar games at midnight, going into school late, sleepovers on school nights, playing "soda - pong", swimming on "take your child to work day" (I taught them how to clean a pool before swimming) and it's sad that it's July at we still don't have great tans...



Well apparently our negligence took it's toll....just cleaned out Tyler's backpack, look what was stuck on the chocolate tennis ball.... okay seriously how long has that been in there???