Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Saturday, October 18, 2008

All Mom's fault




Dylin is very well known for making huge messes and then conning everyone else into cleaning them up. Today's con went as this:

Me - "Dylin, you need to clean up your room if you want to do anything fun today."

Dylin - "I'm too tired!"

Me - "You just woke up, this is yesterdays mess." "Get in there."

Dylin - "Actually Mom, you need to clean it up cause you're mean."

Me - "Oh really why am I mean & why do I need to clean it up?"

Dylin - "Cause I got ALLLL my toys out to share with you and you aren't playing with them
and that's mean, cuz I was sharing & so now you need to clean them up."