Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Just Look at my Balls!

One night Tyler was very sick & had a high fever. Grandma Janice asked, "Is Tyler's balls saggy?" "What!" we asked. She explained that when boys are sick, their balls get saggy & mushy due to their fever. Well what do you think? Of course I looked. Sure enough, Grandma was correct, and from now on... you can't help but look or notice when he's sick.
So time passed, everyone was healthy, but then Jordyn got sick and what do you think happened?? Of course, Jordyn said, "Mom look at my balls and see if I'm sick!"

Um, so I really couldn't post a picture for this one!