Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Mother Monkey, Tape & Dr. Oz...watch out Tyler!


Have you heard of pin worms? I hadn't until Dr. Oz, said that it is very common with kids.
Prime suspect..... kids who itch their butt....prime suspect in our house... Tyler!!
He always is itching his butt.
So how do you know if your kid has it???
The worms only come out at night, when it's dark.
You are supossed to tape your kids butt hole with scotch tape while they sleep & then
in the morning, see if you caught the mother worm.
So do you really think I didn't do this, of course I did.
I was thinking I would have to do it when Tyler was asleep, but nope, I told him about it and
he gladly bent over.
As uncomfortable as it sounds, he slept great & he DOESNT have pin worm, just an itchy butt.

Just think how many readers are going to go tape their childs butt hole tonight after seeing this pic! hee hee.