Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Friday, October 24, 2008

You're NOT helping, Tyler!




If you know Jordyn, she is what we call our child that turned out most like her Mom! Yep, when it comes to school, Jordyn knew what the word ditch was in Kindergarten. She just doesn't like going to school to learn, she rather have recess & art all day. We struggle with her to not only go to school, but to actually make any effort & when it comes to studying for a test, OH MY, that is a wreck known to happen every Thursday night. Today she came home, I dug into her backpack right away. I had a twisted stomach all day as Jordyn had to study for 2 tests the night before. She was going to have a Nevada test & spelling. I was a wreck for her.

Well when I pulled her papers out of her folder, I screamed! Jordyn got a 100% on both tests & got a 100% on a reading comprehension test from Thursday. She also received the Citizenship award today. I was so excited. I called everyone into the room and made a huge announcement, made Jordyn feel so special (atleast I thought I was) and clapped & cheered. I said, we were going to do something very cool & special just for Jordyn tomorrow. That's when all the cheering stopped as Tyler pops up and says, "WAIT a minute, I get 100% all the time, I don't get NOTHING!" Thanks a lot Tyler, that really helped.

As I argued with Tyler, nearly a minute went by & I look over to find Jordyn asleep. She didn't even care either.

So I'm publicly posting, YEAH Jordyn!! Great job!!