Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Saturday, October 4, 2008

Your Daily Dose of Dylin





Our deal is with Jordyn, Dylin and our cute little neighbor Drew that they can play on the park for 1/2 hr. before Tyler & Jake's game starts and then they have to be good during the game....

Yesterday Jordyn was pushing Dylin & Drew on the swings, and Dylin said "Jordyn you need to push me on my back." Jordyn said, "Dylin, I'm pushing your butt so that I don't push you off the swing." Dylin replied in her load roar, "Jordyn, BUT YOUR HURTING MY NUTTS!" (thanks Drew!)

Just wanted to show off Tyler, he's pitching this season. First season of kid pitch! He's doing great. He still plays short stop too.