Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Thursday, October 9, 2008

Are you giving your kids enough detention?

10pm Jordyn still isnt' asleep.

"Mom, can you please lay with me?"
"Jordyn, I thought Dad was laying with you?"
"No, he's laying with Tyler giving him all the detention."

"Jordyn, Tyler is sick. We lay with you & give you attention when you are sick."
"Well Tyler always gets all the detention cause he's older."

"Jordyn, No that's not true, you all get the same amount of attention."

"No, I never get detention!"

(Rick's taking her out tonight for one on one detention)