Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Daily Dose of Dylin

dylin on crazy hair day
p.s. craft paint doesn't come out of hair, unless you buy the WASHABLE kind

Time to catch up on a few from Dylin. She's the one that makes your mouth drop, and you can't help but laugh. The things she comes up with .... is down right shocking for a 7 year old!

Dylin: "Mom, I'm never stripping in front of anyone!"
(so glad we had this talk)

Dylin: "Mom why can't I use my money in my bank account? You say it's for savings... Well I saved and now I want to spend!"
Me: - "Because you need to save it for emergencies! What if I didn't save and our refrigerator broke and then we couldn't buy a new one, what would we do about food?
Dyl - "Well that would be something I need to worry about in 20 years, I'll save later for that, so try again MOM!"

Tyler: "What is your dream job?"
Dylin: "To be a cop, so I can taser people whenever I want."
(we will definitely be going to church today)