Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A New Life.

My last blog post was May 2011.
Life got hard.
Things happen.
Things change, which forces us to change.
But I'm back and blogging again. A good sign that I'm on the road to being me.

Lots to catch up on, which will take a while.
I'll try and post a few old ones each week, while keeping up on the current craziness.

Remember, this was an online journal for my kids...
It wasn't meant to be public.
But I get it. We were quite entertaining.
The word spread.
Although, I must say, it is a little creepy not knowing who's reading these.
Hmmmm, I may have to turn this private soon.
But for now, enjoy or stop visiting our site. :)
OH and ALSO, the blogger changed and I'm trying to get familiar with
it's new format. I can't figure out how to see who is on my email distribution from last year or beyond.
If you don't want to receive these until then, delete, email me....
cause I have no idea who is receiving updates. ;)

Catch up 1
Sorry Ty, I cut you off....
This was St. Patrick's Day.
I'm a mean Mom. I don't let my kids eat sugar cereal.
So they're only able to enjoy Lucky Charms on St. Patricks Day.
(unless one of my delinquent friends gives my kids them at sleep overs)
Of course Jordyn just smiles cute as always in the background, instead
of looking ridiculous like the rest of us.

We ding dong ditched a few friends with this left on their door...

My little Lucky gal.