Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Friday, July 13, 2012

ABC Adventure Day

Here we go again!
ABC Adventures....
throw in some of Mama's crazy wisdom....
plus 6 families...
and we are ready to take over Vegas!
Last night, started off with an easy A.
We went to Reed's All Star championship game!




Dalton has the coolest Elite socks, had to recognize.


Today's quote on Attitudes
Our quick lesson on attitudes...
if you have a bad one???... you won't participate in the next letter! :)

I also had to touch on a HUGE problem that's been in my home...
I think this picture sums it up!
"Hi, my name is Tyler and I'm addicted to Apple products."
It's a serious issue.
There needs to be interventions.
It took me a bit to get down a non argumentative routine.
(I'm lying, they argue with me sometimes, but just roll with this...)
During the school year, my kids can have their phones after school until they start their home work.
Then they get them back again for 30 minutes again in the evening. This changes each night depending on practices, etc. But no matter what, they retire their phones to me at 8pm. All phones are charging in my room throughout the night. (My dresser looks like an apple display case.)
What I've found is, when you take away their phones??...
REPLACE IT WITH YOUR TIME & ATTENTION!!!
Here's a great article for parents to read.
Our kids just need our attention!