Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Monday, July 16, 2012

Your Daily Dose of Dylin

* Dylin's turn to say prayer before dinner....
"Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for this day. Thank you for all our many blessings. Please bless our food, except for Jordyns......"


* We are in the hall at church yesterday and Dylin picks up a tithing envelope.
Me- "I forgot! You still need to pay tithing on your birthday money! Is that why you picked that up? What a good girl!"
Dyl- "I don't have my wallet and how much do I have to pay anyway?"
Me- "You received $130.00, so how much is 10% of that?" (I showed her on paper)....
Dyl- "$13.00!!! Are you serious?!?!"
Me - "Dyl, that's not nice! It helps pay for church buildings, temples, feeding the poor and so much more!"
(Dylin opens my purse)....
Dyl- "Well how about we use your money, I'll put my name down and I'll take the credit?"