Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Catch up time....

The next several posts are all quick catch ups.
I know I'm missing many events, stories, etc and they're even out of order :/
but we need to get going on our ABC Adventures!!!
Yippee!

Like for instance, this was back in June. Jordyn's last day of 5th grade!!
(not sure why I put the !!, I'm scared to death for this girl to go to middle school. 
She is cute staying 11, forever.) ;/ 

I'm so glad you are so into church today...


I asked Macy what she wanted to watch this morning, "Mickey Mouse Club House? Nickelodeon?"
Her response, "KK, I wanna watch Ridiculousness." For those of you who don't know what that is?... tune into MTV. Yes, MTV. Hilarious.
But may be slightly inappropriate that it's this 2 year olds fav.